Sprinkler Startup and Tune-ups
To make sure your system is functioning correctly and that there is no damage have Turf Surfers inspect and turn on your sprinkler system.
- Make sure all solenoid valves are completely closed.
- Open irrigation or water valves.
- Inspect for beaks or damage.
- Activate the controller, install new battery when applicable, set watering schedule.
- Test all valves in the system.
- Inspect and adjust all sprinkler heads for proper water coverage.
- Repair line breaks and broken sprinklers if needed. Repair charges may be an additional billing.
- Check cleanliness of all lines, heads and nozzles.
- Trim sod from around all heads and flush sprinkler lines as necessary.
- Spring Sprinkler System Startup/Tune-up $55 for up to 10 zones.
- $5 for each additional zone.